How to download Google Classroom
Google Classroom is a free EDUCATION Apps, the latest version of Google Classroom is Varies with device, this Apps got 4 stars on Google Play Store with 34,119 ratings and 1,000,000 – 5,000,000 installations. Google Classroom developed by Google Inc. with the -1MB of file size. You can download Google Classroom apk from the download link above or download directly from Google Play
**Notice: This app content rating for Everyone, requires Android Varies with device and does not contain In-App Purchases
Google Classroom requires 12 permissions while installing, so please read the permission table list below for more detail
Google Classroom Descriptions
Classroom is only available for students and teachers with a school-provided Google Apps for Education account.
Using Google Classroom in school? Get the Android App to use Classroom on the go.
Classroom helps teachers save time, keep classes organized, and improve communication with students. It is available to anyone with Google Apps for Education, a free suite of productivity tools including Gmail, Drive and Docs.
There are many benefits of using Classroom:
• Easy to set up – Teachers can add students directly or share a code with their class to join. It takes just minutes to set up.
• Saves time – The simple, paperless assignment workflow allows teachers to create, review, and grade assignments quickly, all in one place.
• Improves organization – Students can see all of their assignments on an assignments page, and all class materials are automatically filed into folders in Google Drive.
• Enhances communication – Classroom allows teachers to send announcements and start class discussions instantly. Students can share resources with each other or provide answers to questions on the stream.
• Affordable and secure – Like the rest of our Google Apps for Education services, Classroom contains no ads, never uses your content or student data for advertising purposes, and is free for schools.
Google Classroom Apk Permissions List
|FIND ACCOUNTS ON THE DEVICE||Allows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed|
|ADD OR REMOVE ACCOUNTS||Allows the app to perform operations like adding and removing accounts, and deleting their password|
|READ THE CONTENTS OF YOUR USB STORAGE||Allows the app to read the contents of your usb storage|
|MODIFY OR DELETE THE CONTENTS OF YOUR USB STORAGE||Allows the app to write to the usb storage|
|VIEW NETWORK CONNECTIONS||Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected|
|MEASURE APP STORAGE SPACE||Allows the app to retrieve its code, data, and cache sizes|
|FULL NETWORK ACCESS||Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet|
|USE ACCOUNTS ON THE DEVICE||Allows the app to request authentication tokens|
|CONTROL VIBRATION||Allows the app to control the vibrator|
|PREVENT DEVICE FROM SLEEPING||Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep|
|READ GOOGLE SERVICE CONFIGURATION||Allows this app to read google service configuration data|