How to download Microsoft Word
Microsoft Word is a free PRODUCTIVITY Apps, the latest version of Microsoft Word is , this Apps got 4 stars on Google Play Store with 580,803 ratings and 100,000,000 – 500,000,000 installations. Microsoft Word developed by Microsoft Corporation with the 0MB of file size. You can download Microsoft Word apk from the download link above or download directly from Google Play
**Notice: This app content rating for Everyone, requires Android 4.4 and up and contain In-App Purchases
Microsoft Word requires 19 permissions while installing, so please read the permission table list below for more detail
Microsoft Word Descriptions
Named one of the “Best Apps of 2015” by Google Play
The real Microsoft Word app for Android phones and tablets.
Microsoft Word for Android is made for work on-the-go. Word has the familiar look, feel and quality of Office with an intuitive touch experience designed for Android phones and tablets. Whether you want to create a beautiful document or just need to read and make quick edits on-the-go, Word gives you the best productivity experience you want. Work with confidence knowing that we save your changes automatically and you won’t lose any formatting or data as you move across devices. You’ll have easy access to your documents in the cloud whenever you need them.
The free Microsoft Word app provides a core experience for viewing, creating and editing docs on devices with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller. You can unlock the full Word experience with an Office 365 subscription.
By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: http://aka.ms/eula.
REAL MICROSOFT WORD
Get the best productivity app on your Android phones and tablets with Microsoft Word. It combines the familiar look, feel and quality of Office with a touch-friendly experience designed for Android.
• Office offers unequaled file compatibility and layout fidelity. Documents will look exactly how you intended on your Android phone and tablet.
• The familiar navigation and menu options in the ribbon help you get started quickly.
• The familiar features you know in Word – Images, charts, footnotes, formulas, tables are all in the touch-first apps to give you the best productivity experience on your phone and tablet.
• The Word app is designed for one-handed use on your phone, with controls at the bottom of the screen. No keyboard or mouse required.
• Save time by using one of the handy templates for your task list, research paper or family update.
DO YOUR BEST WORK – ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
Be productive anywhere with touch-first Word app. Create, read and make edits on-the-go with easy access to your documents in the cloud.
• Create beautiful documents with Word. It’s easy to insert textboxes, charts and images with the touch of your fingers.
• New documents are automatically saved in a location of your choice as soon as you start typing
• Get a rich reading experience with Word. Reflow view adapts your document to fit perfectly on your Android Phone so you can read e-book style with simple swipes.
• Access your recent files from any device so you can quickly pick up from where you left off.
• Your documents are a click away. Access your files whenever you need to, with OneDrive, One Drive for Business, SharePoint, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox support.’
Collaborate on documents and share your ideas right from your Android phone and tablet.
• Easily share your documents with the cloud-connected Word app simply by sending a link or attachment
• Work with others at the same time. You can view and restore a previous version of your document, so you never have to worry about losing your work
• Track changes, comments and mark-up docs so everybody knows the thinking behind the edits
• OS version: KitKat (4.4.X) or above
• 1 GB RAM or above
Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create or edit docs. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to unlock the full Office experience. Office 365 is also required to create or edit on tablets with a screen larger than 10.1 inches. See office.com/information for a list of qualifying plans.
If you don’t have a subscription, you can buy Office 365 Home or Office 365 Personal within the app in most countries and regions. With an Office 365 subscription, you get the full Word, Excel and PowerPoint experience on Android tablet, phone, iPad and iPhone, and you can install full Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote on PCs or Macs.
Microsoft Word Apk Permissions List
|FIND ACCOUNTS ON THE DEVICE||Allows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed|
|ADD OR REMOVE ACCOUNTS||Allows the app to perform operations like adding and removing accounts, and deleting their password|
|READ YOUR CONTACTS||Allows the app to read data about your contacts stored on your device, including the frequency with which you've called, emailed, or communicated in other ways with specific individuals. This permission allows apps to save your contact data, and malicious apps may share contact data without your knowledge|
|READ THE CONTENTS OF YOUR USB STORAGE||Allows the app to read the contents of your usb storage|
|MODIFY OR DELETE THE CONTENTS OF YOUR USB STORAGE||Allows the app to write to the usb storage|
|VIEW WI-FI CONNECTIONS||Allows the app to view information about wi-fi networking, such as whether wi-fi is enabled and name of connected wi-fi devices|
|VIEW NETWORK CONNECTIONS||Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected|
|CREATE ACCOUNTS AND SET PASSWORDS||Allows the app to use the account authenticator capabilities of the accountmanager, including creating accounts and getting and setting their passwords|
|MEASURE APP STORAGE SPACE||Allows the app to retrieve its code, data, and cache sizes|
|FULL NETWORK ACCESS||Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet|
|READ TERMS YOU ADDED TO THE DICTIONARY||Allows the app to read all words, names and phrases that the user may have stored in the user dictionary|
|RUN AT STARTUP||Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running|
|USE ACCOUNTS ON THE DEVICE||Allows the app to request authentication tokens|
|PREVENT DEVICE FROM SLEEPING||Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep|
|ADD WORDS TO USER-DEFINED DICTIONARY||Allows the app to write new words into the user dictionary|
|SET AN ALARM||Allows the app to set an alarm in an installed alarm clock app. Some alarm clock apps may not implement this feature|
|INSTALL SHORTCUTS||Allows an app to add shortcuts without user intervention|
|GOOGLE PLAY LICENSE CHECK||Google play license check|