How to download Roku
Roku free download for iphone is a free ENTERTAINMENT Apps, the latest version of Roku is 126.96.36.1999680, this Apps got 5 stars on Google Play Store with 139,571 ratings and 5,000,000 – 10,000,000 installations. Roku developed by Roku Inc. with the 11MB of file size. You can download Roku apk from the download link above or download directly from Google Play
**Notice: This app content rating for Everyone, requires Android 2.3 and up and does not contain In-App Purchases
Roku requires 12 permissions while installing, so please read the permission table list below for more detail
Roku free download for iphone Descriptions
The free Roku Android application allows you to:
· Control your Roku player or Roku TV from your mobile device.
· Use Roku Search with your mobile device. See what’s on, where you can watch it for free, with a subscription, or how much the different channels charge to rent or buy.
· Use your voice to search for movies, TV shows, actors, and directors as well as for streaming channels by name.
· Follow “Movies Coming Soon” within My Feed and get updates when new movies are ready to stream – on what channel and at what price.
· Browse, add, and rate Channels from more than 2,000 streaming channels offered in the Roku Channel Store.*
· Quickly launch your favorite Roku Channels on your Roku player or Roku TV from your mobile device.
· Enter text in your Roku player on-screen interface using your device’s keyboard instead of the included remote.
· Name and switch between multiple Roku players and Roku TVs.
· Enjoy your Android device’s photos, music, and video on your Roku player or Roku TV using the “Play on Roku” feature.
· Get lost in streaming entertainment while keeping things quiet for everyone around you with Private Listening for the new Roku® Streaming Stick® (3600R)
* Subscription or other payment may be required to access certain channel content. Channel availability subject to change and not all content is available in the countries in which Roku devices are sold.
THIS APP REQUIRES A ROKU PLAYER OR ROKU TV
To use this app, you must connect your Android device to the same network as your Roku player or Roku TV. Certain features require compatible Roku players/Roku TVs or may require logging in to your Roku account.
HAVING TROUBLE FINDING YOUR ROKU PLAYER OR ROKU TV?
Note: If the app does not recognize your Roku player or Roku TV (you see a “No Roku Devices Found” message after you sign in), try going to network setup again on your Roku player or Roku TV. This will wake your Roku player or Roku TV on your home network. Then, select “Try Again” in the Roku app.
· Roku Search is available when your connected Roku player or Roku TV supports this functionality.
· Searching by voice is available in English in the US and Canada only and elsewhere when updates make voice search available. This feature requires permission to access your Android device’s microphone.
Go to support.roku.com for FAQs or to get help.
Roku Apk Permissions List
|READ THE CONTENTS OF YOUR USB STORAGE||Allows the app to read the contents of your usb storage|
|MODIFY OR DELETE THE CONTENTS OF YOUR USB STORAGE||Allows the app to write to the usb storage|
|RECORD AUDIO||Allows the app to record audio with the microphone. This permission allows the app to record audio at any time without your confirmation|
|VIEW WI-FI CONNECTIONS||Allows the app to view information about wi-fi networking, such as whether wi-fi is enabled and name of connected wi-fi devices|
|VIEW NETWORK CONNECTIONS||Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected|
|ALLOW WI-FI MULTICAST RECEPTION||Allows the app to receive packets sent to all devices on a wi-fi network using multicast addresses, not just your device. It uses more power than the non-multicast mode|
|CONNECT AND DISCONNECT FROM WI-FI||Allows the app to connect to and disconnect from wi-fi access points and to make changes to device configuration for wi-fi networks|
|FULL NETWORK ACCESS||Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet|
|CHANGE YOUR AUDIO SETTINGS||Allows the app to modify global audio settings such as volume and which speaker is used for output|
|CONTROL VIBRATION||Allows the app to control the vibrator|
|PREVENT DEVICE FROM SLEEPING||Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep|