How to download WhatsApp Messenger
WhatsApp Messenger for pc is a free COMMUNICATION Apps, the latest version of WhatsApp Messenger is Varies with device, this Apps got 4 stars on Google Play Store with 42,713,100 ratings and 1,000,000,000 – 5,000,000,000 installations. WhatsApp Messenger developed by WhatsApp Inc. with the -1MB of file size. You can download WhatsApp Messenger apk from the download link above or download directly from Google Play
**Notice: This app content rating for Everyone, requires Android Varies with device and does not contain In-App Purchases
WhatsApp Messenger requires 36 permissions while installing, so please read the permission table list below for more detail
WhatsApp Messenger for pc Descriptions
WhatsApp Messenger is a FREE messaging app available for Android and other smartphones. WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family. Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages, calls, photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages.
WHY USE WHATSAPP:
• NO FEES: WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family, so you don’t have to pay for every message or call.* There are no subscription fees to use WhatsApp.
• MULTIMEDIA: Send and receive photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages.
• FREE CALLS: Call your friends and family for free with WhatsApp Calling, even if they’re in another country.* WhatsApp calls use your phone’s Internet connection rather than your cellular plan’s voice minutes. (Note: Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details. Also, you can’t access 911 and other emergency service numbers through WhatsApp).
• GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group chats with your contacts so you can easily stay in touch with your friends or family.
• WHATSAPP WEB: You can also send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your computer’s browser.
• NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: There’s no extra charge to send WhatsApp messages internationally. Chat with your friends around the world and avoid international SMS charges.*
• SAY NO TO USERNAMES AND PINS: Why bother having to remember yet another username or PIN? WhatsApp works with your phone number, just like SMS, and integrates seamlessly with your phone’s existing address book.
• ALWAYS LOGGED IN: With WhatsApp, you’re always logged in so you don’t miss messages. No more confusion about whether you’re logged in or logged out.
• QUICKLY CONNECT WITH YOUR CONTACTS: Your address book is used to quickly and easily connect you with your contacts who have WhatsApp so there’s no need to add hard-to-remember usernames.
• OFFLINE MESSAGES: Even if you miss your notifications or turn off your phone, WhatsApp will save your recent messages until the next time you use the app.
• AND MUCH MORE: Share your location, exchange contacts, set custom wallpapers and notification sounds, email chat history, broadcast messages to multiple contacts at once, and more!
*Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details.
We’re always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:
or follow us on twitter:
WhatsApp Messenger Apk Permissions List
|RETRIEVE RUNNING APPS||Allows the app to retrieve information about currently and recently running tasks. This may allow the app to discover information about which applications are used on the device|
|FIND ACCOUNTS ON THE DEVICE||Allows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed|
|ADD OR REMOVE ACCOUNTS||Allows the app to perform operations like adding and removing accounts, and deleting their password|
|READ YOUR OWN CONTACT CARD||Allows the app to read personal profile information stored on your device, such as your name and contact information. This means the app can identify you and may send your profile information to others|
|READ YOUR CONTACTS||Allows the app to read data about your contacts stored on your device, including the frequency with which you've called, emailed, or communicated in other ways with specific individuals. This permission allows apps to save your contact data, and malicious apps may share contact data without your knowledge|
|MODIFY YOUR CONTACTS||Allows the app to modify the data about your contacts stored on your device, including the frequency with which you've called, emailed, or communicated in other ways with specific contacts. This permission allows apps to delete contact data|
|APPROXIMATE LOCATION (NETWORK-BASED)||Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and wi-fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are|
|PRECISE LOCATION (GPS AND NETWORK-BASED)||Allows the app to get your precise location using the global positioning system (gps) or network location sources such as cell towers and wi-fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power|
|RECEIVE TEXT MESSAGES (SMS)||Allows the app to receive and process sms messages. This means the app could monitor or delete messages sent to your device without showing them to you|
|SEND SMS MESSAGES||Allows the app to send sms messages. This may result in unexpected charges. Malicious apps may cost you money by sending messages without your confirmation|
|READ THE CONTENTS OF YOUR USB STORAGE||Allows the app to read the contents of your usb storage|
|MODIFY OR DELETE THE CONTENTS OF YOUR USB STORAGE||Allows the app to write to the usb storage|
|TAKE PICTURES AND VIDEOS||Allows the app to take pictures and videos with the camera. This permission allows the app to use the camera at any time without your confirmation|
|RECORD AUDIO||Allows the app to record audio with the microphone. This permission allows the app to record audio at any time without your confirmation|
|VIEW WI-FI CONNECTIONS||Allows the app to view information about wi-fi networking, such as whether wi-fi is enabled and name of connected wi-fi devices|
|READ PHONE STATUS AND IDENTITY||Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device ids, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call|
|VIEW NETWORK CONNECTIONS||Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected|
|CREATE ACCOUNTS AND SET PASSWORDS||Allows the app to use the account authenticator capabilities of the accountmanager, including creating accounts and getting and setting their passwords|
|PAIR WITH BLUETOOTH DEVICES||Allows the app to view the configuration of bluetooth on the device, and to make and accept connections with paired devices|
|SEND STICKY BROADCAST||Allows the app to send sticky broadcasts, which remain after the broadcast ends. Excessive use may make the device slow or unstable by causing it to use too much memory|
|CONNECT AND DISCONNECT FROM WI-FI||Allows the app to connect to and disconnect from wi-fi access points and to make changes to device configuration for wi-fi networks|
|FULL NETWORK ACCESS||Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet|
|CHANGE YOUR AUDIO SETTINGS||Allows the app to modify global audio settings such as volume and which speaker is used for output|
|CONTROL NEAR FIELD COMMUNICATION||Allows the app to communicate with near field communication (nfc) tags, cards, and readers|
|READ SYNC SETTINGS||Allows the app to read the sync settings for an account. For example, this can determine whether the people app is synced with an account|
|RUN AT STARTUP||Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running|
|USE ACCOUNTS ON THE DEVICE||Allows the app to request authentication tokens|
|CONTROL VIBRATION||Allows the app to control the vibrator|
|PREVENT DEVICE FROM SLEEPING||Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep|
|MODIFY SYSTEM SETTINGS||Allows the app to modify the system's settings data. Malicious apps may corrupt your system's configuration|
|TOGGLE SYNC ON AND OFF||Allows an app to modify the sync settings for an account. For example, this can be used to enable sync of the people app with an account|
|INSTALL SHORTCUTS||Allows an app to add shortcuts without user intervention|
|UNINSTALL SHORTCUTS||Allows the app to remove shortcuts without user intervention|
|READ GOOGLE SERVICE CONFIGURATION||Allows this app to read google service configuration data|
|READ SYNC STATISTICS||Allows an app to read the sync stats for an account, including the history of sync events and how much data is synced|